Express Water – 3 Year Reverse Osmosis System Replacement Filter Set – 23 Filters with 50 GPD RO Membrane, Carbon GAC, ACB, PAC Filters, Sediment SED Filters – 10 inch Size Water Filters
• Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filters: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system removing up to 99.99% contaminants.
• Water Purification System: Drink the healthiest water on Earth. All water filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest and best tasting water you’ll ever drink.
• Reverse Osmosis Filter Replacement Set: Each Express Water replacement filter is specially designed to work together and compliment each other. Get the cleanest water and the best value in your filtration.
• Pre-Carbon Filter: Activated Carbon Block and Granular Activated Carbon block water filters protect your system from chlorine damage and remove volatile organic chemicals.
• Post-Carbon Water Filter: As the final stage of filtration in your system, this activated carbon water filter removes any remaining contaminants while enhancing the flavor of drinking water. Fully ¼” quick connect compatible inline PAC carbon post filter.
• Sediment Water Filter: Keep the most damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.
• Replacement Water Filter: Express Water filters are made with the highest quality materials for long-lasting filtration and value.
• On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your replacement water filters.
• This RO filter replacement removes: Sand, Dirt, Silt, Dust, Scale, Rust, and other sediments.
• Pleated high capacity design captures more contaminants than other replacement filters.
• Made with precision packed 100% pure food-grade polypropylene microfiber.
• Fast 1 GPM filtration.
• Multi-Layered Smart RO Filter: Made with 4 distinct layers. The outer layers catch the coarsest contaminants, and the inner layers catch finer contaminants.
This means your reverse osmosis replacement filter lasts longer, catching more sediments before it needs to be replaced.
• Captures more contaminants than other Carbon filters with efficient laboratory vacuum heated carbon granules from cleaned coconut husks.
• GAC filter and ACB: Precision thermal bonded cap with industrial sealed silicon ring prevents leaks.
• High rejection rate of: Chlorine, Volatile Organic Chemicals, Halide, and Chemicals causing bad tastes and odors.
• GAC filter and PAC: Equal Flow Technology: Efficiently arranged carbon granules create full coverage filtration which means your filter lasts longer giving you the best value in filtration.
• ACB: Efficiently packed carbon granules maximize your filtration surface area which means your filter lasts longer and filters more.
• Compact high density graded reverse membrane layers make this the highest contaminant reduction rated Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
• Catches contaminants as small as 0.0001um (1/10,000th of a micron) like microorganisms and viruses with this RO replacement filter.
• High rejection rate of: Chlorine, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Benzene, Industrial Solvents, Turbidity, Pesticides, and Chemicals causing bad tastes and odors.
• Density grading of the membrane layers gives your filtration the most surface area which means your filter catches more contaminants and lasts longer giving you the best value in filtration.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Specially designed density graded layers of filtration give you the highest contaminant reduction rate.
Efficient tight packed carbon granules give you the efficient high capacity filtration.
The Post Activated Carbon filters right before the water comes out of the faucet giving you the freshest best tasting water.
Keep the most damaging sediments out of your water.
Protect your other filters from coarse sediments