Whole House Sediment Water Filter – Spin Down Home Water Filtration System – 50 Micron Reusable Cartridge – 1” and 3/4" Compatible – includes Filter, Mounting Bracket, and Adapters, and More
$49.99 saving $15.00
- Take Sediments Out of Your Home - Protects the entire house or your appliances from Rust, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Sand, and other sediments
- Water When You Need It - Large easy flow filters and high flow connections keeps your water pressure high
Don’t Waste Time on Maintenance - Our quick and easy to understand design means you can drain contaminants and clean your filters easy
• The Best Filtration - High grade filter design has higher capacity to trap more contaminants and last longer
- High Standard Filtration - Verified by independent laboratory testing to meet NSF / ANSI Standards
- Quality Guaranteed - Rest easy with our 1 year warranty on all Express Water Systems and free lifetime support
- Help Has Arrived - Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your home’s water
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole House Spindown Sediment Water Filter removes major coarse sediment contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water all home uses. This system removes sediment contaminants like Rust, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Dust, and Scale.
Prevent your plants from building up rust and other damaging sediments. Give healthier water to your pets. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, filtration system, and other appliances, and reduce your energy cost.
Our Whole House System is designed to be easy to use and efficient. A filter can be used cleaned and reused again and again. Comes complete with a 50 micron spindown Sediment Filter. The large 1” connections and long high efficiency housings are designed for almost no reduction in your home’s water pressure. Mounting materials and connection adapters are included.
This durable, heavy-duty whole house system is able to deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. The system comes fitted to a stainless steel mount which allows for easy installation. This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 15-115 psi and water temperatures between 40-113℉. The system includes a pressure release button and pressure gauge for system monitoring.
Choose the filter that lasts longer to give you the best value in filtration: Express Water’s Spindown Sediment Whole House Water Filtration System WHP1 for your home.