Express Water – Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Replacement Filter – Whole House Heavy Metal Replacement Water Filter – KDF Catalytic Carbon High Capacity Water Filter – 4.5” x 20” inch
$99.99 saving $10.00
The Best for Your System
The best value in your filtration with the longest lasting filters.
High Quality Filtration
Ionically charged filtration draws out the most contaminants.
100% FDA approved food grade materials.
• Whole House Water Filter System: Reduce harmful impurities from your entire home’s water with Express Water’s 3 Stage whole house water filtration system and easy to replace water filter replacement cartridges.
• Easy to Replace Water Filter Cartridges: All Express Water whole house water filter replacement cartridges are designed for quick and easy replacement to keep your system up and running.
• Heavy Metal Water Filter: Protect your home from heavy metals while improving the quality and taste of your water. Reduce Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Nickel, Chromium and more through the combination of catalytic carbon and high purity ionically charged copper and zinc granules.
• Universal Standard Size Water Filters: Take the guessing out of replacing your water filters. Express Water’s whole house replacement filters fit all standard 4.5” x 20” whole home water filter system housings.
• Long Lasting Water Filtration: KDF replacement water filters have a life cycle of 100,000 gallons or 6–12 months depending on incoming water quality, providing your home with reliable whole home water filtration.
• High Quality Whole Home Water Filter: Express Water’s KDF replacement filter means no more worrying about your home’s water. With specially engineered high flow filtration you can have crisp clean drinking water from any faucet with no drop in your water pressure.
• Reliable Water Filtration: Help your business prevent costly build up of rust and other damaging sediments, give healthier water to your pets, extend the life of your home appliances, reduce the energy cost, and more with Express Water’s whole home filtration systems.
• Express Water Replacement Filters: Express Water has all your whole house filtration needs covered. Choose from a variety of filter options, all designed to meet the highest filtration standards.
• On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your Express Water whole home water filter system.
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering your water with this KDF water filter.
The Express Water Whole House Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Filter removes dangerous heavy metal contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses.
The KDF captures: Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium, Bacteria, Sulfur, Algae, Viruses, Hydrogen Sulfide, Chromium, Fungi, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, Microorganisms, Copper, Aluminum, and more. Shower without harsh chlorine. Give healthier water to your pets. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, washing machine, other appliances, and reduce your energy cost with this replacement filter for your reverse osmosis filter system.
The KDF filter is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months. This is based on average water quality. Your whole house replacement filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure. We recommend a KDF filter replacement every 6 months.
This durable, heavy-duty whole house filter can deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. The filter works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100°F. The filter is vacuum sealed and complete with a polypropylene shell, a thermal bonded cap, and an industrial sealed silicon ring to make sure it’s durable and reliable.
Filter your water with catalytic carbon and high purity copper and zinc granules for maximum capture of contaminants. Choose the filter that lasts longer to give you the best value in filtration. The Express Water Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Whole House Filter FLTWH2045K is the best in heavy metal filtration.