Express Water – Granular Activated Carbon Replacement Filter – Whole House Replacement Water Filter – GAC High Capacity Water Filter – 4.5” x 20” inch
Remove Chlorine, Pesticides, VOC, Bad Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness, and Industrial Solvents
The Best for Your System
The best value in your filtration with the longest lasting filters
High Quality Filtration
Made with laboratory vacuum heated cleaned coconut husk carbon
100% FDA approved food grade materials
• Whole House Water Filter System: Reduce harmful impurities from your entire home’s water with Express Water’s 3 Stage whole house water filtration system and easy to replace water filter replacement cartridges.
• Easy to Replace Water Filter Cartridges: All Express Water whole house water filter replacement cartridges are designed for quick and easy replacement to keep your system up and running.
• Granular Activated Carbon Water Filter: Efficiently arranged carbon granules maximizes filtration surface area in your whole home water filtration system. Coconut shell carbon provides an added layer of water filtration with the freshest taste.
• Universal Standard Size Water Filters: Take the guessing out of replacing your water filters. Express Water’s whole house replacement filters fit all standard 4.5” x 20” whole home water filter system housings.
• Long Lasting Water Filtration: Granular Activated Carbon replacement water filters have a life cycle of 100,000 gallons or 6–12 months depending on incoming water quality, providing your home with reliable whole home water filtration.
• High Quality Whole Home Water Filter: Express Water’s GAC replacement filter means no more worrying about your home’s water. With specially engineered high flow filtration you can have crisp clean drinking water from any faucet with no drop in your water pressure.
• Reliable Water Filtration: Help your business prevent costly build up of rust and other damaging sediments, give healthier water to your pets, extend the life of your home appliances, reduce the energy cost, and more with Express Water’s whole home filtration systems.
• Express Water Replacement Filters: Express Water has all your whole house filtration needs covered. Choose from a variety of filter options, all designed to meet the highest filtration standards.
• On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your Express Water whole home water filter system.
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering your water with a GAC whole house water filter.
The Express Water Whole House Granular Activated Carbon Filter removes major contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses. The GAC removes major water contaminants like Chlorine, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Herbicides, Industrial Solvents, Insecticides, Pesticides, and Chemicals causing bad tastes, odors, and more.
With these replacement filters you can shower without harsh chlorine, give healthier water to your pet, extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, washing machine, other appliances, and reduce your energy cost.
The GAC filter is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months. This is based on average water quality. Your filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure.
This durable, heavy-duty whole house filter can deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. The filter works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100°F. The GAC replacement filter is vacuum sealed and complete with a polypropylene shell, a thermal bonded cap, and an industrial sealed silicon ring to make sure it’s durable and reliable to last with your reverse osmosis system.
Filter your water with high quality coconut carbon for maximum chemical absorption. Choose the filter that lasts longer to give you the best value in filtration for your whole house water filtration system. The Express Water Granular Activated Carbon Whole House Filter FLTWH2045G is the best in carbon filtration.