25 Pack Activated Carbon Block ACB Water Filter Replacement – 5 Micron, 10 inch Filter – Under Sink and Reverse Osmosis System
Remove Chlorine, Pesticides, VOC, Bad Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness, and Industrial Solvents
The Best for Your System
The best value in your filtration with the longest lasting filters
High Quality Filtration
Made with laboratory vacuum heated cleaned coconut husk carbon.
100% FDA approved food grade materials
- Reverse Osmosis Filter Replacement: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system filters out up to 99.99% impurities.
- RO Water Filter Replacement: Each Express Water replacement filter is specially designed to work together and compliment each other. Get the cleanest water and the best value in your reverse osmosis water filter.
- Activated Carbon Water Filter: Made with 100% laboratory vacuum heated, cleaned coconut husk carbon, Express Water carbon block filters reduce chlorine, VOC, bad tastes, odors, cloudiness, and industrial solvents.
- Replacement Water Filter: Express Water filters are made with the highest quality materials for long-lasting filtration and value.
- On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your replacement water filters.
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering your water with a carbon filter. The Express Water Activated Carbon Block Filter reduces major impurities from your water and provides clean water for home uses. The ACB filters out major water impurities like Chlorine, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Industrial Solvents, and Chemicals causing bad tastes, odors, and more.
The ACB filter is good for up to 6 months. This is based on average water quality. Your carbon block filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure.
This durable home water filter can deliver up to 1 gallon of water per minute. The 10-inch carbon filter works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100°F. The carbon filter pack is vacuum sealed and complete with a polypropylene shell, a thermal bonded cap, and an industrial sealed silicon ring to make sure it’s durable and reliable. This replacement filter allows you to filter your water with high quality coconut carbon for maximum chemical absorption.
Choose the carbon block filter replacement that lasts longer to give you the best value in filtration. The Express Water Activated Carbon Block Filter FLTCAR0525C is the best in carbon filtration.