Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole House 3 Stage Water Filter filters major impurities from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses. This system filters major water impurities like Chlorine, Rust, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Cloudiness, Industrial Solvents, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Odors, and Cloudiness.
Save your time and your money with high capacity filters. On average each set of filters is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months of use, depending on incoming water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure.
This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. Each housing is connected with industrial bonded high capacity flow connectors, and every connection is rated for up to 0.25 gallons per second at 45-80 psi, and water temperatures between 40-100°F.
Comes complete with a full filter set, including Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, and Activated Carbon Block Filter. Filter changes are quick and easy with a simple, efficient design.
Only from Express Water! We designed the 3-Stage Whole House Filtration System to be easy to install, and offer several features unique to our systems.
- Save on water! Our filter doesn’t send any water down the drain
- Triple filtered water for your entire home with no pressure loss - the high flow design of our durable, heavy-duty Whole House System can supply up to 0.25 gallons per SECOND
- Solid free standing Stainless Steel Frame: Mounted or ground installation, and easier filter changes, while also adding a protective buffer for your system. Use your system your way!
- 3 housings made with high quality, durable, 100% food-grade ABS and PCE plastic - the Express Water 3-Stage Whole House Filtration System is built to last!
- Includes three accessible pressure release buttons for easy filter change
- Three pressure gauges included! Monitor your system’s performance, know which filters you need to change and when to change them
- Standard 1” connections and long high efficiency housings for easy adaptability and high flow
- Our clear 1st stage filter housing allows you to confirm when your filter needs replacing without dismantling the system
- Simple twist off housings and drop-and-go filter design takes the hassle out of your filter change
- Free lifetime support
Have cleaner, more convenient water than any pitcher, faucet filter, or showerhead system. Express Water’s 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System is the complete solution for your home - make your house a clean water house today!
Installed 2 months ago
they revised my system, no problem. Has done wonders for the quality of our water. Jessie is always very helpful.
Great drinkable well water!
I did a lot of research for a whole house water filter for our new house we just built. I bought the Express Water whole house system because of the reviews I read and the clean, compact design. But what really made me a happy customer was the ease of plumbing the system in and how great the water tasted coming out of the system. The water coming right from our well wasn't as bad as some in the area but with the Express Water system we have excellent drinkable water.
The Perfect product for the times
This has been a life-saver during COVID. I used to make weekly trips to the local swap meet for my water. It's sucha bug relief to have unlimited clean water while in my house.
I always wanted to install a water filtering sys in my house I found Express Water online installed it in one day the only thing I see is the pressure gage don’t move maybe because the pressure on my house is weak I have to look it up. But overall I am very happy with it so far.
No more sulfer water
Installed the heavy metal whole house filter system 5 months ago. I am on a deep well that has sulfer and iron. Instantly impressed with the product. Water is as good as bottled water. Just changed the filters today. I think 4 months is going to be the limit with my water. Great customer service and a real quality product.