Whole House Water Filter Housing NOT compatible with Express Water Whole House System, 20-inch Housing 4.5” x 20”, 1-inch NPT Inlet Outlet, Heavy Duty Standard Size Replacement Includes Wrench, Pressure Release Button
• Included Components and Specifications - 20” Whole house housing, wrench, 1 inch inlet/outlet, pressure release button.
• NOT compatible with Express Water Whole House System as a replacement housing. Replacement filter cartridges NOT included. Does not include hole for pressure gauge.
• Standard Size - Fits any standard size replacement filter cartridge 4.5” x 20”
• Quality Guaranteed - Rest easy with our 1 year warranty on all Express Water Systems and free lifetime support
• Don’t Waste Time on Maintenance - Our quick and easy to understand design means you can swap out filters quick and easy
• Help Has Arrived - Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your home’s water
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. Give healthier water to your pets. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, other appliances, and reduce your energy cost.
Our Whole House System housing is designed to be easy to use and efficient. The large 1” connections and long high efficiency housings are designed for almost no reduction in your home’s water pressure.
This is a durable, heavy-duty whole house system able to deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100 °F. The system includes a pressure release button and wrench.