• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system reducing up to 99.99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, Calcium, Arsenic, and more.
• Alkaline Water Filter: Alkaline Filtration System with Active Mineral Technology adds Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, and other minerals to your body needs right in your water.
• Under Sink Water Filter: Don’t waste money on professional installation. Express Water’s quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration system.
• Under Sink Water Filter System: No need to mess with refilling or activating your Alkaline UV water filter system, Express Water’s water filtration systems automatically fill your water tank with high quality drinking water.
• Sediment Water Filter: Keep the most damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.
• Activated Carbon Block Filter: Made with 100% laboratory vacuum heated, cleaned coconut husk carbon, Express Water carbon block filters reduce chlorine, VOC, bad tastes, odors, cloudiness, and industrial solvents.
• Pre-Carbon Filter: Granular Activated Carbon block water filter protects your system from chlorine damage and reduces volatile organic chemicals from your water.
• Post-Carbon Water Filter: As the final stage of filtration in your system, the Post Activated Carbon water filter reduces any remaining contaminants while enhancing the flavor of drinking water.
• Leak Detection: Each under sink water filter includes an emergency leak stop detector that shuts off water flow when it detects unwelcomed moisture.
• On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your new water filter. All reverse osmosis systems come with a 1–year warranty.
Make the purest alkaline water with your own home system.
Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks.
Experience true UV Reverse Osmosis purification and sterilization.
Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and other major contaminants.
Get setup fast with our Quick Connect tubing system. The UV light is equipped with a warning light that will alert you when the power of the UV falls below the germicidal range. Includes fast flow faucet with 0.8 GPM delivery.
A compact system made to fit under counter in a cabinet. Best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, rv, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58. UV-C Ultraviolet light kills viruses, organisms, and bacteria in your water.
Comes with 4 gallon (3.2 gallon water capacity) storage tank and tank stand. Includes all filters needed for setup and first 6 months of use. Can be wall / cabinet mounted or freestanding, made for indoor use. Can be installed undersink, in a basement or other remote locations, you may need additional tubing or a delivery pump depending on how far away you plan to install or if you plan to link to a refrigerator as well. For every one gallon of water produced the system discharges between one and three gallons (depending on the pressure and quality of your incoming water).
The system is compatible with 3/8" and 1/2" under sink connections. Includes filter housing wrench. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure.
The water is cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or countertop systems. Express Water’s 11 Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Ultraviolet Water Filtration System ROALKUV10MCG is the complete solution for your drinking water.
Absolutely a GREAT unit. VERY PLEASED
I was replacing a 5 Year old RO unit from a different manufacturer. I choose this RO system because of the UV and Alkaline upgrades. Installation was quite easy once I got the old system out. Had two leaks. One was quite spectacular and the other annoying (a drip every 15 seconds). The spectacular one was the Red line that connects to the fitting with the water pressure meter. Not sure what the issue was. I re-inserted the red line and that was it. My assumption is that I had not inserted it correctly. To fix the other leak I re-cut a tube, replacing the original one. In comparing the tubes I could not see anything obvious. Everything was fine. My normal water pressure in 40 PSI. I added the Aquatec 8800 booster pump. When the pump, is running the water pressure goes from 40 PSI to 90 PSI for the RO unit. No Leaks. When the pump runs, the tank fills in about 25 to 30 Minutes (just what I wanted). The pressure at which the pump is turns off is 40 PSI. The pressure at the faucet and at the refrigerator is GREATLY improved from the other system. Make SURE you insert the tubes in the fittings correctly. This unit is fantastic.
A Water Filtration System enhanced with a UV Filter seems absolutely essentially during a pandemic.
Go Get You One
Ive had my system for a year now. It takes our water down from over 480ppm to less than 20ppm. Taste is so much better. We cook with it drink it and keep some in bottles for latter use without getting fishy. Gone through several filter changes. More than whats required due to our extreme alkaline and oily water. Filter changes are not too bad. Just keep a diagram in case you get distracted. I think everyone needs one.
Way better than Culligan
The system was super easy to install. I removed a Culligan water system under my sink and replace it with this system and I absolutely love the taste of the water now. I love the fact the system raises the pH of the water and adds a great taste. I live in an area with really bad water And I have not been able to get the water drinkable yet until now. My kids are always using this now instead of drinking bottled waters and they now prefer the taste of this over all bottled water as we have used. I have dealt with the customer service as well and I love the personal responses and how quick they are to resolve any questions I had.
Best Water Filter System I have Owned
I removed a Culligan RO system I was paying to rent and installed this system in under an hour. My family loves the water and it’s great to have Fresh Alkaline water without buying it bottled. My Culligan could not make the water Alkaline and didn’t taste this good. I also bought an adapter from Home Depot and was able to pipe the fresh water from the system into my Icemaker. It’s great to have clear ice cubes, especially since my water is so hard even with my current water softener.