tankRO– RO Water Filtration System Expansion Tank – 4 Gallon Capacity Water Tank - NSF Certified Reverse Osmosis Tank – Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Pressure Tank with Free 1/4" Tank Ball Valve
• Reverse Osmosis Tank: Made from 100% food grade materials, this RO water tank stores and keeps your water free from any contaminants and harsh chemicals. The perfect addition to any RO water system.
• Easy to Install Water Tank: RO tank replacements include free tank ball valve for easy set-up and replacement with 1⁄4” quick connect design.
• Certified Water Storage Tank: This RO water tank is NSF Certified and includes a 1-year warranty. Every water tank is rigorously tested for quality and durability.
• High Quality Water Tank: This water storage tank is made from durable deep-drawn steel domes with precision welding to ensure long lasting value for your RO water system.
• Water Tank Dimensions: This compact water tank is designed (15 x 12 x 12) to fit under most kitchen sinks. Stores up to 3.2 gallons of water for on-demand filtered drinking water.
The tankRO 4 Gallon Water Storage Tank gives tasteless, odorless, and contaminant free water. Get a quality tank you can rely on today for your RO system. The post cured diaphragm means sterile water distribution to keep your water safe. The water reservoir tank can hold up to 3.2 gallons of water at once, with the rest of the storage area being occupied by the pre pressurized air bladder, which helps you draw water from the tank.
This RO tank comes with a free Tank Ball Valve and a free Tank Stand. All components are NSF Certified. Designed to fit under sinks this water tank will fit most kitchen cabinets, it is made to work when lying on its side or upright. The expansion tank is durability tested at several stages and is backed with a one-year warranty. Maximum working pressure of the tank is 100 PSI. The water filter tank is also designed to survive the outdoor elements with a two-part epoxy primer and polyurethane paint finish.
This is a fully functional water pressure tank for water wells. The water accumulator chamber of the RO water tank includes the highest grade of polypropylene, virgin polypropylene, meaning you have the most durable and smooth inside lining. This water storage tank is built to last with heavy duty commercial construction with durable deep drawn steel domes and precision welded seams. Improve your water today.