Please note - these systems are not intended for residential use.
• Commercial RO Water Filter: Reduce up to 99.99% of impurities including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, and other major contaminants from your water.
• High Quality Commercial RO System: Express Water Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems are designed to be compact and durable. Built with an electro-polished stainless-steel frame, all components are protected and compactly organized for maximized storage.
• Efficient Commercial Water Filter: This Commercial RO Filter is outfitted with a pre-installed computer interface module and easy-to-read gauges for maximum control and efficiency in your commercial water filter system.
• Commercial RO Filter: Express Water Commercial Water Filter Systems includes 5 micron Sediment filter, Activated Carbon Block filter, and 4 Reverse Osmosis Membranes for clean, clear, and fresh water wherever you need it.
• Commercial Water Filter System: Express Water’s commercial reverse osmosis water filters reduce dissolved solids from your water, increasing efficiency and life span of water appliances while making ultrapure water perfect for restaurant, cafe, office, industry, medical needs, metal treatment, doctor’s office, spa, and much more.
• A Filtration System You Can Trust: Inner membrane layers made from polyamide dry type thin-film composite. Tested and verified by independent laboratories, complies with NSF / ANSI Standard.
• Invest in Filtration: Protect appliances, boilers, steam equipment, washing machines, dishwashers, hot water heaters and more with high capacity RO filtration.
• Catch More Impurities: Density grading of the membrane layers gives your filtration the most surface area which means your filter catches more impurities and lasts longer giving you the best value in commercial water filtration.
• Improve the Taste: Of food, coffee, ice, and drinks with reverse osmosis filtration.
• On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your commercial water filters.
Make your own high purity efficient water with this commercial water filter system.
Ideal for Hotels, Hospitals, Apartment Complexes, Factories, Car Washes, Restaurants, and more: Improve the taste of your food, coffee, ice, and drinks with reverse osmosis filtration. Protect appliances, boilers, steam equipment, washing machines, dishwashers, and hot water heaters.
Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification with safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and other major contaminants.
Reverse Osmosis is a state-of-the-art filtration technology that uses a semi permeable membrane to separate dissolved solid substances from your water inflow. Decreasing these solids, as well as turbidity, and organic substances will increase the efficiency and life span of your water appliances and pass on substantial savings. Choose a versatile premier quality commercial reverse osmosis and drinking water system for your business. With this RO Commercial water filter you can treat tap and well water with low energy consumption and low maintenance. Makes ultrapure water perfect for any restaurant, cafe, industry, medical needs, metal treatment, doctor’s office, spa, and much more.
Includes a 5-micron sediment commercial water filter, activated carbon block filter, and RO Membrane: TFC with FRP outer wrap. Gauges, electronics, pump, and controller comes preinstalled. This reverse osmosis system is compatible with all non pressurized water tanks. Includes tank shut off switch.
Purify your water with a high efficiency high capacity Commercial Reverse Osmosis System. Make sure your commercial purifier has the filtration power you need: The Express Water 8000 GPD Commercial Reverse Osmosis Filtration System ROMAX8000 is the best in high capacity filtration.
8000 GPD Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Size: 56” x 23 1/2” x 21 5/8”
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Feed Water Hardness: <1 grain
Feed Water TDS: < 2,000 ppm
Min/Max Inflow PSI: 35-300 psi
Min/Max Inflow Temperature: 40-80°F
Note: Inflow water quality will determine your needs for pre-treatment and filtration