• Reverse Osmosis Tank: Made from 100% food grade materials, this RO water tank stores and keeps your water free from any contaminants and harsh chemicals. The perfect addition to any RO water system.
• Easy to Install Water Tank: RO tank replacements include free tank ball valve for easy set-up and replacement with 1⁄4” quick connect design.
• Durable Water Storage Tank: This RO water tank is rigorously tested for quality and durability and includes a 1-year warranty.
• High Quality Water Tank: This water storage tank is made from durable deep-drawn steel domes with precision welding to ensure long lasting value for your RO water system.
• Water Tank Dimensions: This compact water tank is designed (17.5 x 12 x 12) to fit under most kitchen sinks. Stores up to 4.4 gallons of water for on-demand filtered drinking water.
Heavy Duty Construction
-All Materials in the expansion tank are 100% food safe and FDA grade to make sure your water is tasteless, odorless, and contaminant free.
-The inside of the RO water tank is completely smooth to prevent damage to the bladder.
-The water storage tank is coated with a two-part epoxy primer and finished with polyurethane to resist damage even in the outdoors.
-The adjustable bladder within the water tank is made of high grade Chlorobutyl rubber and is completely airtight.
-The inside liner of the water filter tank is made of Virgin Polypropylene, the most durable liner even on a molecular level.
All the Water You Need
A 6-gallon water pressure tank can hold 4.4 gallons of water. All tanks have a certain amount of their capacity used by the air bladder, which is necessary for drawing water from the water reservoir tank.
All components are high quality food-grade.
-Each RO tank passes extensive durability testing.
-A sealed brass air nozzle and o-ring sealed air valve caps means consistent air pressure.
-This reverse osmosis tank is designed to last over five years.
Better than original capacity, very happy with my choice.
Better in Every Way
The tank this is replacing was way more expensive and was of lower quality. You can tell it was a bit more flimsy than this one, that's why it failed on me after just a single year. This one I expect to far surpass that
dont hesitate to upgrade if your tank is too small
The extra storage is so convenient! We never run out of clean water now.
The original tank that came with the system held less than 2 gallons, I decided to double the storage amount with this one.
The extra water in reserve that this tank allows is just for convenience. We noticed that we would often run out of water in storage and have to wait a bit for more, especially during the summer (or whenever we had a heat wave). Ever since we installed this new tank, we haven't depleted our water reserve once.