Start drinking clean healthy water with the minerals you need like Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium. Keep your energy up with antioxidants and increased oxygen levels in your water. RO Alkaline water features higher pH than an ionizer can produce to balance your water. Choose the only alkaline filtration with 5 stages of mineralization. Start drinking healthy today!
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system filtering up to 99. 99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, Calcium, Arsenic, and more.
- Alkaline Water Filter: Express Water’s Alkaline Water Filter with Active Mineral Technology adds Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, and other minerals to your water.
- Under Sink Water Filter: Don’t waste money on professional installation. Express Water’s quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration system.
- Quality: Rest easy with our 1-year on all Express Water Reverse Osmosis Water Systems.
- Under Sink Water Filter System: No need to mess with refilling or activating your water filter, Express Water’s water filtration systems automatically fill your water tank with high quality drinking water.
- Leak Detection: Each under sink water filter includes an emergency leak stop detector that shuts off water flow when it detects unwelcomed moisture.
- Customizable RO Water Filter System: Express Water home water filtration systems are fully upgradable and customizable with quick connecting fittings. Try additional filtration attachments including UV Water Filter, Deionization Water Filter, and more.
- On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your new water filter.
The Cleanest Water On Earth
Up to 99.99% Reduction
Our fourth Express Water system
I like that the instructions are much clearer now than at times in the past, especially for yearly maintenance. Makes everything pretty easy. Will install sample tap between ro membrane and alkaline cartridge for more accurate tds/conductivity readings. Have recommended EW systems to many people. Very happy.
Arizona water is really bad probably some of the worst out there. If you’re from here you know what I’m talking about. For the last 14 years I’ve been hauling water from “water and ice” store I even signed up for sparklets delivery service last year cause I didn’t have the time to Hit the water store anymore but no more my friends!!!! This is my second filter system from express water the first one I got was the entry nothing crazy but this system was a immediate game changer. I hooked it up to my refrigerator and immediately noticed ice cubes are clearer water taste amazing and my kids will actually drink it. Coming from Arizona it’s really easy to become a water snob here cause again the water is complete trash but I am telling you hands down this system turned everyone in this house around and the refrigerator is now the main source for water after 1 week. I’ll be cancelling my membership with Sparkletts and I’m getting rid of our water dispenser.
Water water everywhere
Excellent system. Easy to install. Water is impeccable. No more bottles of water that can't compare. Dogs approve as well. Like it so much buying another system for mother. Also will be buying refrigerator connection for better ice.
This is our fourth express water system and our second that includes the alkyline pod. The most obvious improvement we see with this latest acquisition is the much improved installation and maintenance manual that it comes with. No more guessing. The latest model now also includes a leak shutoff and a pressure gauge, both nice to have. I believe the quality and value of Express Water products is some of the best out there and they're my go-to company of choice when it comes to buying or recommending residential RO systems. The final thing that clinches it for me is the very extensive water test reports that EW sends out. They look for about three times the number of contaminants that my water source provider looks at. May not matter to some, but it reinforces the ability of RO systems to remove just about anything from water.
RO Alkaline System
Installed this system for our family of 2 as our requirement is for drinking water and also plumbed into a new fridge (ice and water). We have a whole house system from another manufacturer and it works ok but has a salt free softener that I would never recommend. Basically our water remained with TDS at 700 ppm or more and a PH of 7. It also still contained fluoride, lead and chlorine. Tested the water from our Express Water RO system and it's TDS is 70ppm, no chlorine or lead. :) The water in our kettle is no longer full of "floaties". Super easy to install and use. This is a good product.