• Whole House Water Filter: Protect your entire home or your appliances by filtering all incoming water with Express Water’s Spin Down Sediment Home Water Filtration System.
• Durable Whole House Water Filter: Express Water Spin Down Whole Home Water Filtration Systems are built to last, made with a fitted stainless-steel mount for heavy-duty usage.
• Easy to Install Home Water Filter: Express Water’s spin down whole house water filters are designed for quick installation and easy to understand instructions. Includes mounting material and connection adapters, making the set-up for your new whole home filter quick and simple.
• Low Maintenance Water Filter System: No need to mess with complicated replacement of your whole house water filter cartridges, Express Water’s spin down whole home filtration systems come with a reusable water filter cartridge.
• Sediment Water Filter: Keep the most damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.
• High Quality Whole Home Water Filter: This whole home water filtration system is designed with a large 1” connections and long, high-capacity housings allowing for almost no reduction in your home’s water pressure.
• Certified Water Filter System: Verified by independent laboratory testing to meet NSF / ANSI Standard, this is the whole home water filtration system you can trust.
• Reliable Water Filtration: The Express Water whole home spin down sediment filter is engineered for reliable and high-efficiency filtration, system delivers up to 0.25 gallons of filtered water every second.
• Technical Specs: This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 15 - 115 psi and water temperatures between 40-113℉. The system includes a pressure release button and pressure gauge for system monitoring.
• On Demand Support: Rest easy with the support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your new home water filter. All spin down whole home filtration systems come with a 1–year warranty.
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole Home Spindown Sediment Water Filter remove major contaminants from your home’s water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses.
This whole home water system removes major water contaminants like Rust, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Dust, and Scale. Whole home water sediment system can help prevent businesses from building up rust and other damaging sediments, provide healthier water to your pets, and even extend the life and cut energy costs on home appliances.
Express Water whole home water systems are designed to be easy to use and efficient in purifying your water. The spin down whole home water filter sediment cartridge can be used, cleaned, and reused again, lowering your cost on replacement filters. The large 1” connections and long, high-efficiency housings are designed for almost no reduction in your home’s water pressure.
Express Water whole home systems are designed to be durable to deliver up to 0.25 gallons of filtered water every second. Express Water Spin Down Whole Home Water Filters are mounting materials and connection adapters for simple and easy installation.
The spin down water filtration system comes fitted to a stainless-steel mount. This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 15 - 115 psi and water temperatures between 40-113 °F. The system includes pressure release buttons for each filter and pressure gauges for system monitoring.
Enjoy cleaner home water with Express Water’s Spin Down Whole House Sediment Water Filtration System.
seems to work satisfactory
3 stage whole house filter system
Prompt shipment easy install has been installed a few weeks now very happy with unit
I love the express water whole house & kitchen filtration system. However, I replaced the U/V bulb (Kitchen) and it continues to sound the alarm. What do I do? Thanks. Craig Stevenson
After a couple days of using it on our new Express Water filtration system, I put a white mug underneath it and released the valve for 3 seconds. There were all sorts of fine and sand-sized particles floating around in there. We have very hard water, so this was not a surprise. Glad to see it doing what it says it does. Seems to be a quality product so far.
I am very impressed the quality of the product. Haven't installed it yet but feel confident it will prove to be very satisfactory. I do agree that it would be nice to have a selection of screens to choose from. Also, for the price, seems to be a great value.