Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole House 3 Stage Water Filter filters major impurities from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses. This system filters major water impurities like Chlorine, Rust, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Cloudiness, Industrial Solvents, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Odors, and Cloudiness.
Save your time and your money with high capacity filters. On average each set of filters is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months of use, depending on incoming water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure.
This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. Each housing is connected with industrial bonded high capacity flow connectors, and every connection is rated for up to 0.25 gallons per second at 45-80 psi, and water temperatures between 40-100°F.
Comes complete with a full filter set, including Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, and Activated Carbon Block Filter. Filter changes are quick and easy with a simple, efficient design.
Only from Express Water! We designed the 3-Stage Whole House Filtration System to be easy to install, and offer several features unique to our systems.
- Save on water! Our filter doesn’t send any water down the drain
- Triple filtered water for your entire home with no pressure loss - the high flow design of our durable, heavy-duty Whole House System can supply up to 0.25 gallons per SECOND
- Solid free standing Stainless Steel Frame: Mounted or ground installation, and easier filter changes, while also adding a protective buffer for your system. Use your system your way!
- 3 housings made with high quality, durable, 100% food-grade ABS and PCE plastic - the Express Water 3-Stage Whole House Filtration System is built to last!
- Includes three accessible pressure release buttons for easy filter change
- Three pressure gauges included! Monitor your system’s performance, know which filters you need to change and when to change them
- Standard 1” connections and long high efficiency housings for easy adaptability and high flow
- Our clear 1st stage filter housing allows you to confirm when your filter needs replacing without dismantling the system
- Simple twist off housings and drop-and-go filter design takes the hassle out of your filter change
- Free lifetime support
Have cleaner, more convenient water than any pitcher, faucet filter, or showerhead system. Express Water’s 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System is the complete solution for your home - make your house a clean water house today!
Express Water Standard Whole House System
I absolutely love this filter system. It is very well made and filters out all the impurities that are in the drinking water in my city! I highly recommend Express Water Filtration Systems for your home! John Massachusetts
Amazing Whole House Filter
Grateful to have order this whole house filter. My family were dealing with unfiltered water for many years. It led to clothes remaining unclean, dry skin after showers, and we never really enjoyed using the water nor cleaning our children with the water and we live in a nice community. We received emails from state representatives saying they were advocating for cleaning the water and their big future plans, but we didn't depend on them to fulfill it. So, we decided to find a qualified whole house filter at a good price. We made the decision to go with the Express Water Whole House filter and haven't looked back ever since. Here are the major improvements we experienced after we got a nice plumber to install the filter at our home: 1. The best shower I took in a very long time, our skin is soft and we feel so refreshed and energize after taking a shower. 2. Cleaner clothes (the water literally washes the clothes and clears it up the stains). 3. I can use the clean water as a cleaning agent. GO EXPRESS WATER! - NC REVIEW
Solved our problem
Our problem was reddish orange stains in toilets and on clothing in our wash machine. This filter system solved both problems. Toilets stay clean and no more clothing stains. An added benefit is that it greatly improved the taste of our water. We are delighted.
Water is great!
Just installed two days ago, on Monday Sept. 20, 2021. We hired a plumber to install, and all is good. Where we live the chlorine is very strong, and now none. I can drink from any faucet in the house.